Sunday, December 16, 2007

Check Jesse's blog

The title to this blog should provide a link to Jesse's blog. You all might want to check it out. Mark is doing well and will leave tomorrow for Spokane. I am sure the Christmas season will be pretty slow so I hope he doesn't get discouraged. I only have one more week of school and I hope Sue and I both survive. Kids are so crazy this time of year and Sue has an especially difficult class this year. My 28 kids are mellow by comparison. Enjoy your holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

Man, sometimes my kids are all dead and sometimes they are all hyper this week! And Friday we have a half-day, which means they'll be bouncing off the walls.

18/12/07 13:09  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi Anne. You are such a busy person!! How do you keep up??

The kids are doing great as you know from their blog for sure. Isn't it great that when distance is between us the blogs help narrow the gap.

Glad to know your missionary is doing well. Hopefully Andrew will get his papers in this month and off soon after. Fingers crossed!

Hope you are staying warm.

30/12/07 21:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home