Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yes, We still live

Sorry for the long, dry spell on our blog. I have just been plain lazy. David got our computer up and running. He had to pay HP $20 for the recovery disk and that really irratated him, but I am glad to have an English operating system again. Chinese was a little difficult for me to decipher.

Mark, Sue and I get to go to the MoTab Christmas Concert tonight. We have a very nice man in our ward who is in the choir. He had some extra tickets and offered them during Sunday School. I asked for two but they only had three left so they gave me all three. Mark doesn't usually go places with us, so I am thrilled he thinks the concert is worth attending.

I have Christmas almost all done. I have stocking stuffers and Susanne still to go, but everything else is done. We will be going shopping next week for a Sub for Santa family but that shouldn't be too bad.

We are freezing, but the snow hasn't been too bad. David stayed in Provo a couple of nights because he gets out of class after 9 on Tues. and Thurs. and the roads have been bad, but he has a friend he can stay with so it hasn't been too bad. I had to drive to school in the snow one day and I didn't even panic! I may be a long winter, though, because it has been colder a lot earlier this year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I know all about dry spells!! I like to think it is not because I am lazy, but because I am sooo busy. Am I kidding my self? Isn't Christmas wonderful? I am so jealous of your MoTab tickets. Greg and I have bought all their new cds. They are about all we listen to anymore. Enjoy!

8/12/05 21:21  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would have loved to go to that concert! I wasn't really a big fan until the last few years and now I can't get enough of them. I want their Christmas CD too because Christmas music is just the best!

9/12/05 07:38  
Blogger Deanna said...

We love Christmas music around here too and I would love to get some of the MoTab's cd's. Hope the concert was fun.

9/12/05 13:01  
Blogger Apeface said...

That must have been fun to go to MoTab. I'm still not nearly done preparing for Christmas though. I always think of something else that needs to be done.

9/12/05 18:13  
Blogger Donna said...

I am taking good care of Shane, Sarah and Kathryn...well as much as I can. I know you miss them, but I sure love having them near. I know you understand that.

Merry Christmas!!!

11/12/05 20:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home