Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanks for links

My computer is still being worked on. It sounds like it is the same problem with Greg and Tammy's. We got it going with a new hard drive and then it fried the new drive as well. Dave set up his laptop for us to use for the time being but it is much slower than I am used to. I also usually have blogs on my favorites and now it is much harder to get to them. Thanks to those of you who have links. I only need to get to one blog and can just link to the others. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Mark, the holiday boy, says this is the best holiday of the year. Christmas is the best season of the year. And may the blog fairy be with you and give you enough time to blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

I'm pretty excited for thanksgiving. A little nervous though, because this will be the first time I cook a turkey. Thanks, by the way! We're deep frying it, thanks to Auntie Ann's generous donation of a deep fryer.

21/11/05 22:11  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

The TV has been full of warnings about deep frying turkeys-so be really careful.

24/11/05 12:34  
Blogger Tammy said...

May the blog fairy be with you too. Why does Mark say this is the best holiday? Just curious. Christmas definitely is the best season. After today, I'd say Thanksgiving is a pretty good holiday too.

24/11/05 21:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home