Friday, November 18, 2005

Down

I am actually posting from school today because our computer has been down. I haven't tried to get into anyone's blog from here because I can't remember all the addresses, but I will try later. Our hard drive is dead and David is working on saving and/or restoring what he can but school comes first and our computer is only second (can you believe that?) Worst case scenario is that we will need a new computer and our budget won't quite handle that right now. Hopefully David can pull it out. Don't think I am ignoring you.
Love, Auntie Ann

2 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

Man, it looks like an epidemic is starting! First, Tammy's comp, then yours. Good luch on fixing it!

19/11/05 08:11  
Blogger Deanna said...

what a bummer. I hope you're able to slavage it. I really dislike computer problems!!

20/11/05 14:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home