Friday, September 09, 2005

Good news/ Bad news

The good news is that the smell did come out of the trailer refrigerator! We used a bleach solution and are back to normal. It was nice to get the trailer so clean again. I know it won't last long, but for now it is great. If only I could do my house so quickly and easily.
The sadder news is both good and bad. Ya-ping and Preston are leaving us for a couple of weeks. I am glad for Ya-ping and her family because she has wanted to go home so badly, but it will be hard to have them gone. We know Allie will ask everyday where Gago and baby are. I also expect David to be a bit depressed. Ya-ping has a two week ticket with an option to stay 3 weeks. David says after two weeks he will quit eating until she gets home. (that is the one area that Ya-ping worries most about - Dave's eating habits) I am glad that Ya-ping gets to show Preston off to her family. He is the cutest, happiest baby. He is jabbering a lot lately just like Kathryn. He can "give you five" and waves goodby. I would not be surprised if he learned to walk while he is gone. I am so glad for the internet because I know we can talk to and see them via webcams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Boy, I bet he will be changed when he gets back. That will be good for Ya-ping. It would be sad to have a baby who is about 9 months old, and never have had your parents see him. It won't be too much longer until that little family is gone from your home. That will be sad.

9/9/05 11:42  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so glad Ya-ping gets to go visit her family! I can't wait until we can come visit you guys again. It feels like we've been gone forever already, and it's only been 3 months! Your home definitely won't be the same without him... but at least you have Allie to keep you entertained.

10/9/05 07:23  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

When do they leave? Hope we get to see them before they go. It's sometimes easier to visit those who are further away because you don't have the phone ringing or things to do.

10/9/05 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home