Sunday, August 21, 2005

Preston's progress

Preston is a mover. He has mastered standing by himself. He only stands for a minute or two but does it fairly often. I think he will be our earliest walker. He now has at least 5 teeth, maybe six. He has an "eruption hemotoma" where his top tooth is trying to come in. It looks like a big bruise/pus pocket but our dentist says it happens frequently and should go away when the tooth erupts. It doesn't seem to be bothering him too much so we'll see what happens.

Allie has adjusted well to the church nursery. She now goes in without a complaint or a backward glance. I don't even have to go in with her anymore, I just drop her at the door. Last week she fell asleep in nursery, something she had never done before. Usually she just comes home and takes a nap after church. I like that scenario much better because I get to take a nap as well.

Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home