Friday, August 05, 2005

One of those days

This has been one of those days that both young mothers in this house would gladly give you their children. Preston has been whiney and only wants his mom. Allie went to get her 2 year old pictures done at Kiddie Kandids and cried and was afraid of the camera the whole time. The pictures are not nearly as cute as usual. This is the kind of day that being the G'ma is great. I can help with kids when they let me or want me and otherwise I just go about my business. We think Allie is getting her eye teeth and that may help explain her runny nose and crabby disposition. We don't know what is up with Preston but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
Mark got home from summer camp today. The Priests and Teachers went on a 5 day camp. They went skeet shooting, canoeing (where Mark and friends ended up in the water and lost his glasses), rafting, and horse back riding. Mark said he had a good time. He is never very talkative about things but hopefully he'll tell us more over the next several days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

It is nice to know that I am no the only one that has those days. Since I have four children, does that mean I have four times as many of those days?

8/8/05 08:05  
Blogger Donna said...

The joys of children come in all forms!!! I remember the days but fortunately the good times outway the struggles.

I saw a cute picture of Allie on grandparents site. She is darling!!

10/8/05 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home