Thursday, June 23, 2005

My terrific parents

I have been trying to make plans to go to Iowa. Rick isn't planning on going so I wanted to go with another experienced driver, especially since I have a tendency to fall asleep at the wheel. My sweet parents who were planning to fly out in Sept. decided they were willing to change their plans and go out with Mark and I in hot and muggy July. Now Sue might be able to go with me (assuming I can get Rick to loosen his hold on the Suburban) so my parents are gladly going back to their original plan. This whole thing has been a little crazy trying to work with everyone's schedules and wants and needs. It has been so helpful to have such accomadating parents. Sometimes we forget to notice how great our family is.....Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Thanks for going to all this trouble for us. We sure are looking forward to seeing you and anyone else that happens to come along.

24/6/05 08:17  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Don't think I am so noble. I didn't go through all this trouble for you, Tammy. I really went through all this trouble for me! I am so excited to be able to come and see your new house, but most of all I am excited to get to come spend some time with you and the kids. I love you!

24/6/05 20:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home