Monday, October 10, 2005

Conference

I loved conference last week. It made me feel guilty about not taking the Prophet's challenge to read the Book of Mormon as seriously as I should, so I have vowed to do better. I have been reading 2 or 3 chapters a day in hopes of catching up. Mark and I are just finishing First Nephi together and I am in the middle of Second Nephi by myself. Mark has been reading with me and by himself as well so he is far ahead of me. It is so nice to have children who set a good example for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

I'm just barely starting Secon Nephi, so I am way behind! I am still persevering though.

12/10/05 11:11  
Blogger Tammy said...

Way to go. I am glad that you are trying. I am behind, but getting close to catching up. I am so glad that you posted on conference. I was surprised no one else did. I loved it (what I heard of it; sometimes it is hard with the kiddos). I particularly liked Elder Eyring, Elder Holland, President Hinckley, and Sister Tanner's talks. It is always so encouraging and inspiring to me. I am glad that is comes around every six months so I can regroup and get going again on things that need changing. Aren't we blessed to be members of the Lord's church?

13/10/05 20:18  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

AMEN!

14/10/05 07:08  
Blogger Sarah said...

so it's taken awhile for me to comment, but I really enjoyed conference as well. it was easier for us to focus on Saturday (because kathryn was a pill Sunday) so I enjoyed many of those talks much more but it was all so uplifting!

15/10/05 13:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home