Thursday, October 06, 2005

Home Again!

This has taken me a couple of days to post. Tuesday I just didn't have time and everytime I tried yesterday the blogs were down. Ya-ping and Preston came home Monday. Ya-ping was still feeling pretty tired and weak so I flew to LA to help her with that layover. She had to go through customs alone but the airlines were very helpful. I entertained Preston for a little while, we ate at McDonald's in the airport and we came home. Ya-ping and Preston both slept all the way home. It will take a while for them to adjust to Utah time. They both slept most of the day yesterday so it was a long, sleepless night last night. We are just going to have to keep Preston up as much as possible today to help him get rescheduled. The funny part was that he slept 11 hours straight yesterday and he NEVER does that. He doesn't usually sleep more that 3 or 4 hours at a time. Ya-ping feels a little better every day. She went to the doctors yesterday so they can do the follow up. Preston has learned to blow kisses and clap. He can be a very happy, smiley little guy and when he is upset he can be very persistant and loud. He is a delight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

Dave must be jumping for joy now that his wife is home! Tell Ya-Ping that I hope she gets better.

6/10/05 11:52  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hooray!! I am so glad she is home. I hope she can begin to feel well now. Preston sounds darling. I bet it feels good to have them home again.

6/10/05 17:07  
Blogger Deanna said...

I hope Ya-Ping feels better soon. Good luck with the time adjustments!

7/10/05 06:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home