Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My many names

Allie has had many names for me. These are the names of which I can think that she has called me in the past and in the present:
Mark/'Cle Mark/Uncle Mark
Vampire (my Halloween costume)
Ghost (my Halloween costume from last year)
Piggy (oink oink)
Hunk and other made-up words
You Crazy Wolf (from Hoodwinked)
Sully (I was sleeping and she said, "Get up, Sully!" from Monsters, Inc.)
Cutest Thing
You Old Thing
You Stupid Thing (we immediately discouraged that one)
Old Guy (or maybe it was Old Man)
You Weird Thing
Prince Philip (back when we each had Disney Princess names)
You Blockhead (from Charlie Brown)
Chubs (my long-time nickname from Susanne)
Cutie (what my mom calls me)
I wish Blogger had an edit button in case I remember something else. One of my favorites is Preston's name for me: Marsh.

[Edit: Hey, what do you know! It does have an edit button! If only there were a delete button]

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I really wish Blogger had an edit or delete button like tv.com, since I just posted twice. Don't neglect to see the link to Sue's new blog since Peter forgot his username.

22/11/06 22:30  
Blogger Apeface said...

She's such a funny girl!

23/11/06 18:12  
Blogger Peter Thompson said...

what about frankfurt?

23/11/06 21:36  
Blogger Mark said...

She doesn't call me Frankfurt. And is that really Peter or is it Sue?

24/11/06 22:43  
Blogger Sarah said...

That's so funny! I love what she comes up with!

26/11/06 15:48  
Blogger Tammy said...

Are you starting to feel like you have split personalities? That is a lot of names! It must be fun having Allie there with you guys.

27/11/06 12:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home