Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I hope I am not too late

I hope I haven't waited to long to post this. I have been thinking about what to fast about this week and would love to suggest a family fast. Dad's hearing has been pretty bad and I know it frustrates him not to be able to be in on as many conversations. Could we fast for his hearing and health? I realize that there are several other important family issues currently so we may need to have a rather big list this month. We could include Tammy and baby and Sue and her boys. I know I do a lot better when I am fasting about something that is important to me and I also know it is very helpful to put all the power of this family together on a task. Hopefully most of you will read this before Sunday. We love you all and wish we were a bit closer geologically but feel blessed because of the love and technology that keep us connected emotionally.
Love, Ann

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I think that's a great idea! I'm still not fasting yet (because of nursing) but will pray about all these things and I'm sure Shane will fast about them on Sunday.

2/8/07 06:21  
Blogger Tammy said...

We would be happy to do that Ann. I think Gpa would probably love that. I like Sarah can't fast right now, but will include Greg in this, and make it a matter of prayer. thanks for the suggestion.

2/8/07 16:53  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

Ann...thank you and thanks to all of our wonderful family. I know this will help. The Lord blesses me to hear what I need to as Bishop but I can really use the help in other areas. Again, thank you all and I love you. Gpa

3/8/07 11:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home