Wednesday, September 20, 2006

An unusual visitor to my school

I thought I'd post this because it was so unusual.

There have been mice in my school before, although I've only seen them outside at my school. Today after school I was waiting for someone to take home. While I was standing there, I saw something fly around. I've seen birds in buildings before, but it's not a common sight, so I thought it was pretty funny. But I soon realized it was not a bird. It was a bat! I don't know how it got in, or what happened to it, but there it was, flying around, accompanied by the laughter and shock of students. I've never seen bats around here before, so seeing one in the daytime in a building was quite surprising. Our ventilation system consists of removable tiles in the ceiling, so the person I had to take home wondered if it was living in the ceiling. We know there are mice up there.

I'd like to know what they find out about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home